Our updated facility is well-equipped with modern diagnostic capabilities including digital radiography, ultrasound imaging, video otoscopy, and endoscopy. We provide in-house diagnostic laboratory services and partner with outside reference labs for supplemental testing.
Wellness examinations, vaccinations, preventatives and routine diagnostic screenings -- We carefully tailor your pet’s treatment profile to their individual lifestyle and needs.
Preventative and Therapeutic Care
- Spays & Neuters
- Screening for parasites and tick-borne pathogens
- Basic Grooming: nail trims, ear cleaning, anal gland expression, shaving of mats for pets who require anesthesia
- Chiropractic care for horses, dogs, and even cats -- if they let us!
- Nutritional & Supplements education and advice
- General surgeries -- biopsies, tumor removal, gastropexy, cherry-eye correction, aural hematoma repair, dentistry, and tooth extraction as well as many orthopedic procedures, including cruciate surgery
- Euthanasia & Cremation services
- Comprehensive selection of over-the-counter and prescription products for flea, tick, and heartworm prevention
From ear infections to abscesses, to “not quite acting like themselves” – we are set up to address the health concerns of your pets. Our newly renovated facility has the means to help assess, diagnose, and treat many issues that can afflict animals at one time or another. We have working relationships with outside specialists to refer any care that is beyond our scope.