Our new facility is well-equipped with modern diagnostic capabilities including digital radiography, Ultrasound imaging, Video Otoscopy, and Endoscopy. We provide in-house diagnostic laboratory services and also partner with outside reference labs for supplemental testing.
Wellness examinations and vaccinations. We carefully tailor your pet’s vaccination profile to their lifestyle and needs.
Preventative and Therapeutic Care
- Spays and Neuters
- Screenings for parasites and tick-borne pathogens
- Basic Grooming: nail trims, ear cleaning, anal gland expression, shaving of mats for pets who require anesthesia
- Chiropractic care of dogs and horses. Cats, also, although they generally object!
- Nutritional education and advice
- Multiple surgeries, including biopsies, tumor removal, gastropexy, cherry-eye correction, aural hematoma repair, dentistry, and tooth extraction; many orthopedic procedures, including cruciate surgery.
- Euthanasia and Cremation services
- Comprehensive selection of over-the-counter and prescription products for flea, tick, and heartworm prevention
From ear infections to abscesses to "being just not right" we can address the health concerns of your pets. Our newly renovated facility has the means to help assess, diagnose, and treat many issues that can afflict companion animals. We have working relationships with outside specialists to refer care that is beyond our scope.